• The service is only allowed to persons over 18 years of age.
• Respect other users and treat them with respect.
• Personal attacks, threats, bullying and harassment are unacceptable.
• Vulgar and obscene expressions are prohibited on the entire site.
• Do not publish personal information of other users.
• Do not publish content that threatens your own privacy.
• Do not publish information that another user has provided you privately.
• It is forbidden to make contributions containing, inciting or advocating violence, fanaticism, racism, hatred towards a specific person or group of people, or spreading fear.
• Do not publish misleading and false information.
• Do not spam. Do not repost the same post.
• Do not offer services or goods. Do not ask for services or goods.
• Follow the law. Do not post illegal content.
• Each person can have only one account.
• The content of the profile must be in accordance with the restrictions of Google.
In case of non-respecting of the rules, the operator reserves the right to cancel or decline site membership.
The user acknowledges that he uses the service solely at his own risk.
The operator does not guarantee the continuous and error-free functionality of the service.
The operator bears no responsibility for misuse of the Cupidbay.com service by users or third parties.
The operator bears no responsibility for damages directly or indirectly caused as a result of or in connection with the use of the operator.
|Cookies and personal data:
To display advertisements to visitors, we use the services of Google Ireland Limited, registration number: 368047, registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; analytical and advertising tools Analytics, AdSense, AdWords
You can find the terms of privacy protection here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
By using this website, you agree to the terms.
The operator processes personal data in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) no. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (general regulation on the protection of personal data), Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data and the law that will replace this law in accordance with the implementation of the aforementioned regulation, law no. 480/2004 b., on some information society services, by Act no. 127/2005 Coll. on electronic communications and other legal regulations for the protection of personal data.
The user provides personal data voluntarily. It is up to the user to use the service or not. If the user does not agree to the processing of personal data, he should not use the service.
The processing of personal data is legal because it is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract on the basis of which the user uses the services of the operator and to which the user, as the subject of personal data, is a party to the contract.
The user acknowledges that other visitors to the server will be shown data about his nickname, age, location, gender, photo, as well as all user data that he provides in his profile. The user acknowledges that by making his profile available, the personal data provided by him, including a special category of personal data (sensitive personal data), will be published and made available within the operator's services to an unspecified group of people. The operator only processes the user's sensitive personal data that the user has published within the operator's services.
The user agrees that the operator is entitled to send the user messages containing information about the services offered by the operator and also information about new messages from other users to the email addresses provided by the user. Consent to sending notifications about new messages can be revoked at any time.
Personal data is stored for a period of 6 months from the end of registration, use of the website or withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.